View Street Bazaar
Hours: 7 days. 10.00am–5.00pm. (Winter we close at 4.30 Sundays)
The bazaar offers an excitingly different shopping experience with curios from all corners of the globe jostling for space amongst contemporary jewellery, modern
decor and maritime objects. The collection includes an eclectic mix of antique, art deco and retro pieces all chosen because
of their interesting edge.
View Street Bazaar is located opposite the Art gallery in View St Bendigo in the middle of Bendigo’s Arts and Antiques precinct. On the edge of Bendigo’s CBD and just a short walk or taxi ride from the railway station it is easily accessible for visitors and locals.
Day trip visitors to Bendigo can enjoy the architectural history, beautiful gardens, food and wine and visit the shops of View St all within 500m of the CBD.
Most long weekends feature special events in Bendigo or the surrounding towns, with the annual climax the Bendigo Easter Fair. The Rotary Easter Art show, Antique fair and Book fair all offer something different for those interested in arts and collectables in addition to the many local businesses that trade in antique and vintage goods.
At different times you will find for sale in View Street Bazaar:
- Vintage crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Old bottles, stoneware and pottery
- Stylish jewellery, scarves and accessories (including some fair trade items)
- Paintings, prints and wall hangings
- Many and varied collectables (kitchenalia, garagenalia, old postcards, maps, tobacconalia)
- Interesting and unique décor items
- Model toys, desk ornaments, figurines