Summer has truly arrived! We asked our locals what are the Top 10 things they like to do in summer, here they are.
• Go underground at Central Deborah Gold Mine where it’s cool 24/7. You might even have to pack a jumper!
• Stay cool at Lake Eppalock; bring your fishing rod, banana boat and your favourite togs (no skinny dipping)!
• Ladies! Shop till you drop before a relaxing pampering sesh. An espresso martini is a must do with your BFF, no sharing of course.
• Alfresco dining by night with a glass of champers along our historic streetscape.
• Learn the science of how to escape heat during the hottest time of the year. Beat the Heat at the Discovery Science and Technology Centre. Many of our attractions have amazing school holiday programs and experience, make sure you check them out.
And of course don’t forget our Summer in the Parks program! Pop Up cinema, music in the parks, are we ticking all the boxes yet?
1. Craft Beer at Handle Bar
2. Favourite Flavours
3. Boating at Lake Eppalock
4. Sangria Spanish Tapas Bar, Victoria Lane