There’s loads of fun to be had in Bendigo for kids of all ages, with a great range of attractions to keep them engaged!
Some favourite children's attractions in and around Bendigo include:
- Clay Play for kids of all ages at Bendigo Pottery
- The Zone Family Entertainment Complex
- Parky's Wonderland
- Central Deborah Goldmine Underground Tours
- Vintage Talking Tram Tour
- Discovery Science and Technology Centre
- Mulligrubs Play Centre
- Bendigo Bowling Centre
- Confectionery Capers
- Ironbark Riding Centre
- Victorian Goldfields Railway
Explore the City with Goldie the Dog!
Find tonnes of great ideas for kids activities on our Child Friendly City website.